RUN the 5K or 10K course or WALK the 5K course
Recreation Park– 500 E Miner St, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- NEW DAY – The race has moved from Sunday to SATURDAY this year to help you make the most of your Memorial Weekend.
- NEW VIRTUAL RUN OPTION – Not able to join us on the 25th? Walk or Run your own course to “Honor the Service and Remember the Sacrifice” and receive an official race shirt!
- NEW TRAINING PROGRAM – Couch to 5K training offered by Busse Woods Running Club.
- CLICK HERE for information on this training program.
- THE MAYOR’S CHALLENGE – Arlington Hts. Mayor Tom Hayes , a veteran and long distance competitive runner, will donate $5.00 to SALUTE, INC. for ANYONE who beats his 5K time!
- ADAPTIVE DIVISION – Wheelchairs, hand cycles, visually impaired runners welcome!
Click APPLY to register!
View All Events